Twitter is the most popular and widely used microblogging in the world and is attracting more and more fans and users every day. But more important is the fact that more and more add-ons and applications are proliferating to make the most of it. One of the applications with a good reputation is MadTwitter, a client that enables you to access your Twitter account directly from the PC’s desktop.
First you must configure the view mode in order to follow up all your Twitter activities with MadTwitter, apart from stating your user name and password.
To do so, fill in the fields ‘User’ and ‘Password’ and configure the following fields according to your needs (‘Check twits’, ‘Notification on new twits’, etc.). It is also possible to select the application’s default language unfolding the option ‘Language’.
Once you finish with the main settings, MadTwitter will run automatically and log in to show the latest twits in your account.
In the bottom of the screen there is a field for you to publish your own Twits. By clicking on the image of any of your followers or anyone’s twit you can access his/her account directly.
As you see, MadTwitter was specially developed by combining simplicity and usefulness in a small application so that we don’t have to open a browser, which can save us from getting into trouble, for example at the office.
- Twitter, the social networking is renewed to gather more users
- Apple will feature an application to add social networks as Facebook and Twitter to its OS X
- Protect information and files with password using Password Manager XP
- Applications to improve your experience on Twitter
- Connecting to Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and MySpace with TweetDeck